MBIT Coach Certification Training
Event on 2015-06-19 09:00:00
Join the first mBIT Coach Certification training to take place in the beautiful market town of Stamford in Lincolnshire.
When: Friday 19th to Monday 22nd June 2015 (4 days)
Why become an mBIT coach?
This Coach Certification is for people who are already coaches or who work with people in an educational or theraputic way – if you are not sure if it is for you, please email us and we can arrange to have a chat.
Would you like to learn transformational, cutting edge techniques through this new coaching method which can bring about dramatic change in the lives of your clients? Who wouldn’t?
mBIT, (not to be confused with MBTI!) also known as mBraining, brings together new methods developed from neuroscience and ancient wisdom. It builds on NLP, behavioural psychology and behavioural modelling. There is now evidence that we have 3 brains! Yes, 3 brains – the one we all know about in the head along with the heart and the gut. Aligning all brains can have a profound effect and can help you and your clients to experience new possibilities and successes in their lives. It is truly transformational.
Do you have clients who experience:
- Internal conflict between what they want and the ‘sensible’ or ‘logical’ option?
- Repeatedly following the same pattern and sabotaging their dreams and goals?
- Doing unwanted behaviours or having destructive habits which they don’t understand and have difficulty in changing?
- Difficulty in making decisions and are unmotivated to take action on a decision?
- Disempowering emotional states such as frustration, anxiety, anger, depression, etc.
- Health issues, particularly to do with the heart or gut region.
Our brains are often not aligned and the mBIT Roadmap will help clients integrate their 3 brains, or intelligences, so they feel whole and understand themselves at a deeper level, enabling them to have truly powerful and lasting results.Who is this training for?
This training is ideal for anyone who works with other people in personal development, business, health, wellness and sport. It is particularly suitable for:
- Trainers and Educators
- Leaders and managers
It is ideal for everyone who works with others to help them produce the results that can only be achieved when the heart, head and gut brains are aligned.Why attend this training now?
- Become a leader in this newly emerging and exciting field.
- Stand out and differentiate yourself in the marketplace.
- Massively boost your coaching effectiveness by learning to help others to integrate their 3 types of intelligences.
- Learn how to tap into your client’s innate intuition and help them to trust the wisdom of their heart and gut.
- Learn how mBIT can streamline your coaching processes to gain quicker, deeper and more generative results.
- Join a professional network and collaborative community of ‘multiple brain coaches’ that are working together to bring evolutionary change to the world.
Discover your keys to…
- Establish communication and alignment with your multiple brains.
- Ensure each brain is operating from its Highest Expression.
- Apply your Highest Expressions for greater wisdom in decision-making and action-taking
At this training you’ll also discover…
- How to recognise and interpret the different languages of your three main intelligences.
- Deep insights into how your multiple brains produce internal conflict and what you can do about it.
- How your gut and heart brains are able to learn and grow new neural pathways and how you can actively educate them for greater intuition and better decisions.
- How to balance the autonomic nervous system through the mBIT .
- Balanced Breathing method to quickly relieve stress.
You will have two trainers on this course – Alison Matthews and Michael Eaves.. Michael is a professional actor and through acting in the corporate field now also works as a trainer and coach. Alison comes from the world of TV and film but from ‘behind the camera’. She worked in a creative management role on many popular TV dramas. Alison is a Trainer of NLP and a coach. Together they and bring you an engaging and creative experience while you learn and experience mBIT .
Find out more by visiting About Us.Course Structure
The course is structured through teaching segment and hands on practice. You’ll learn the science behind mBIT and how it came about as well as learning the mBIT roadmap. And there will be plenty of time to practice the techniques and ask questions.Find out more about mBIT or mBraining
Visit www.mbraining.com to find out more about mBIT from the creators Grant Soosalu and Marvin Oka. You can also read the impressive testimonials from mBIT coaches.
Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
Minimum age 18.
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
The venue is very close to Stamford Station and there is a large car park nearby.
What can/can't I bring to the event?
Please bring a notebook and pen.
Where can I contact the organiser with any questions?
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
No. As this is a certification training, the person registering must be the person attending.
Can I update my registration information?
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
What is the refund policy?
Please see T&Cs on website – http://www.sensabilityuk.co.uk
The name on the registration/ticket doesn't match the attendee. Is that okay?
No. The person who has registered must be the person who attends -please see 'is my ticket transferrable'.
Stamford, United KingdomStamford, Lincolnshire